We get the worker back to work.
The road to recovery should be as short as possible for the carrier, employer and worker alike. Getting from here to there requires a team that has the resources and experience to:
- Manage medical and rehabilitation cases
- Determine causally related injuries
- Red-flag claims that might be fraudulent
- Reserve proper amounts
- Identify subrogation opportunities
Our medical case manager nurses:
- Have an average of 20 years of nursing in areas like emergency care, internal medicine, orthopedics, pain management and neurology
- Triage to prioritize medical claims from routine to catastrophic
- Employ aggressive early intervention to fast track back-to-work
- Conduct in-person utilization reviews and report to you
- Know the occupation and duties of the injured worker
- Adhere to Official Disability Guidelines
We control your costs.
Our adjusters and nurse case managers use industry-preferred vendors when needed so that you don’t pay more than you should:
- Pharmaceutical prescriptions, medication monitoring and drug testing
- On-the-job recovery programs
- Chronic pain management
- Reduction of permanent disability cases
We customize programs for your company’s specific needs.
- Refer cases to our provider network or yours
- Use our nationally recognized vendors or yours
- Provide complete services or just the ones you need
- Investigate in-house or in the field
Integrion Group has a service network throughout New Mexico to provide you service where and when you need it.
Contact Debbie Luera, Manager of Business Development, today for more information on our services or call her at (505) 293-6600.