Integrion Group provides insurance business solutions to help our clients manage their risks. Our company has been recognized as a top third party administrator and claims adjusting firm in New Mexico since 1965 as Keenan & Associates. During the past two years we have added and expanded services to our clients in order to provide our clients a fully integrated approach to manage their property and liability, workers’ compensation, and medical case management claims. With these advancements comes a change in name as well: today we are Integrion Group.
We are committed to providing service through intelligence, integrity and integration to provide the best outcomes possible. We work with hundreds of insurance carriers throughout the United States and offer a full range of services for complete integrated whole claims management. However, we are recognized for our flexibility in creating custom risk management programs built around the specific needs of our clientele.
Our Distinguished History
Keenan & Associates was the first family-owned Third Party Claim Administrator in New Mexico and was founded in 1965. Our experience in government-related agencies was initiated by appointment as the Servicing Facility for the New Mexico Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Association (NMPCIGA) in 1975. We continue to serve as Administrator for the NMPCIGA today. The Navajo Nation became a client in 1976 and continues to employ our claim services today. The State Corporation Commission appointed us as Administrators of the Subsequent Injury Fund for the State of New Mexico during its statutory tenure. In addition, between 1985-1994, we represented and administered the Risk Management Division for the State of New Mexico and continue to provide services to them today.
- Integrion Group employs approximately 45 individuals with adjusters, appraisers and nurses strategically located throughout New Mexico and in Arizona to provide statewide claim service to our customers. And in 2017, Integrion opened a regional office in Phoenix, Arizona.
- We provide third-party claim administration and claims adjusting for property and liability, workers’ compensation and medical case management.
- Our staff are licensed claim professionals in New Mexico and Arizona.
- The claim leadership team boasts an average of 29 years of industry knowledge that includes insurance carriers, self-insureds, government agencies and tribal entities.
- Integrion Group currently administers or adjusts claims for over 30 different workers’ compensation clients and over 40 different property and liability companies.
- We provide clients integrated whole-claims management from inception to final adjudication.
- Our property team adjusters have been preparing appraisals for an average of 20 years for both commercial and residential structures.
- Integrion Group liability adjusters have an average of 16 years of experience for both litigation and non-litigated claims.
- Our heavy equipment adjusters possess an average of 17 years of insight through hands-on experience in the body/paint repair industry and construction business.
- Our workers’ compensation adjusters have an average of 11 years of experience and fast-track the road to recovery for injured workers.
- Our medical case management team has an average of 21 years of nursing in areas like emergency care, internal medicine, orthopedics, pain management and neurology.
- Integrion Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of New Mexico Mutual.
Our wealth of skills and experience, along with our stable financial position, will perpetuate Integrion Group’s proven track record of delivering superior claim services at cost-effective prices.