Medical Case Management
Injured workers get game-changing attention from our large network of local nurses.
Without rigorous monitoring by medical professionals, the treatment plans of injured workers can easily veer off course. Integrion’s local nurse case managers provide workers with highly personalized attention to keep their recoveries moving forward. They proactively coordinate, monitor and manage every aspect of the treatment plan.
Nurse case managers:
- Oversee the worker’s path from injury through to treatment, rehabilitation, Maximum Medical Improvement and Return to Work. They ensure that the care received is safe, timely and appropriate.
- Attend medical appointments when appropriate and report back to the adjuster quickly. (Telephonic case management is also available.)
- Have an average of 18 years’ experience in clinical nursing plus six years’ experience in medical case management. Clinical specialties include occupational medicine, orthopedics, emergency care, neurology and internal medicine.
- Work closely and proactively with physicians, adjusters, injured workers and employers to help attain an earlier Return to Work and Maximum Medical Improvement.
- Communicate effectively with injured workers to help them understand the healthcare recommendations they receive.
Serving insurance carriers, self-insured entities/pools and third-party administrators
Ready to work with us?