Choose integrated, whole-claims management or just the help you need.
We Get Workers Back to Work in New Mexico and Arizona
Integrion Group has been helping workers recover and return to work swiftly and affordably since 1965. As a third-party administrator, we can provide total claims management or a fully customized package of services—the choice is yours.
- Custom TPA solutions are available for self-insured programs, public entities and insurance carriers.
- Claims can be adjudicated in our claims management system or yours. Adjusters adhere closely to each client’s special handling instructions.
- Ancillary services such as pharmacy benefit administration, medical bill auditing and medical case management can be provided by our excellent partners or yours.
- Data analytics can be fully customized to meet your client’s individual needs.
Our Highly Experienced Adjusters Know the Territory
Integrion’s adjusters live and work in Arizona and New Mexico and are highly knowledgeable about the medical and ancillary providers who provide treatment on your claims. This assures injured workers receive the highest quality care, and that both parties to the claim experience the best possible outcome.
With an average of 18 years’ experience, each adjuster ensures that workers receive excellent care and service. At the same time, they rigorously explore every avenue of potential cost savings for our clients.
- Team members have experience serving self-insured programs and public entities as well as providing TPA services for insurance carriers.
- They intervene early to deliver expedited, lower-cost resolutions.
- Close monitoring of medical services, a swift return to work and claim reviews for subrogation opportunities also keep costs in line.
Integrion believes the road to recovery should be as short as possible for carriers, employers and workers alike. Whether you need a complete management program or just one of our a la carte services, we’re here to help.
New Mexico has a resident adjuster requirement for workers’ compensation.
Ready to work with us?